A.) Which artworks make an impact or impression on me? Why?
- It seems so simple yet it's so complicated with the thought and detail that goes into these. It's the kind of artwork I find intriguing.
1.

Mark Fox, Untitled (Fault), Ink on paper, linen tape, and metal pins, 50 x 131 x 11 inches, 2008
2.
Mark Fox, Medium Rare, Lead on paper, 45x 72 inches, 2014
B.) Which artworks do I feel a connection with? Why?
- It just reminds me of being in awkward situations where nothing ever goes right even though you try your best.
1.

Casey Riordan Millard, Shark Girl with Brick Wall, Watercolor and gouache on paper, 20 x 30 inches, 2006
2.

Casey Riordan Millard, Shark Girl with Brick Disco Ball, Watercolor and gouache on paper, 13 x 13 inches, 2008
C.) Which artworks would I like to know more about? Why?
- I would like to know more about Joe Bradley's collection because I can't quite make a connection between his titles and the actual art piece itself.
1.
Joe Bradley, Good World, Oil on Canvas, 86 1/8 x 75 inches, 2017
2.

Joe Bradley, Love Boat, Oil on Canvas, 124 x 158 inches, 2017
- It seems so simple yet it's so complicated with the thought and detail that goes into these. It's the kind of artwork I find intriguing.
1.

Mark Fox, Untitled (Fault), Ink on paper, linen tape, and metal pins, 50 x 131 x 11 inches, 2008
2.
Mark Fox, Medium Rare, Lead on paper, 45x 72 inches, 2014
B.) Which artworks do I feel a connection with? Why?
- It just reminds me of being in awkward situations where nothing ever goes right even though you try your best.
1.

Casey Riordan Millard, Shark Girl with Brick Wall, Watercolor and gouache on paper, 20 x 30 inches, 2006
2.

Casey Riordan Millard, Shark Girl with Brick Disco Ball, Watercolor and gouache on paper, 13 x 13 inches, 2008
C.) Which artworks would I like to know more about? Why?
- I would like to know more about Joe Bradley's collection because I can't quite make a connection between his titles and the actual art piece itself.
1.
Joe Bradley, Good World, Oil on Canvas, 86 1/8 x 75 inches, 2017
2.

Joe Bradley, Love Boat, Oil on Canvas, 124 x 158 inches, 2017
You chose some interesting photos. I noticed that we both chose one from the shark girl collection and I thought it was interesting that you related it to situations that you go through in everyday life. I'm also very confused with the last 2 photos... They are indeed hard to grasp the concept.
ReplyDelete