1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing?
It was incredibly easy because I'm used to doing a lot more.
 
2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why?
Charcoal- I think it's better than pencil and fun to use.  I also like the way charcoal can spread onto paper.
 
3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand?
It was funny and kind of hard.  It was difficult to make my left hand and brain coordinate together properly to create a drawing but it was fun to experiment.
 
4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies?
I think so.  I thought I would do much worse drawing with my left hand but surprisingly it came out okay. 
 
5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future?
Absolutely not.  It's too much work trying to think and coordinate my left hand and brain. That would take a long time to do in itself than trying to create something that could look good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog