1. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
-1. modeling- figuring out the way to position the sculpture
-2. casting- using molds to first cast clay, plaster, and then marble for final product
-3. carving- bringing the sculpture its form
-4. assembling- pieces of the sculpture being brought together
2. How do the videos relate to the readings in the text?
-The videos and readings talk about the process of doing the art piece step by step.
3. What is your opinion of the films? How do they add depth to understanding of the topics: Sculpture, Installation, and Craft?
-The films go into the how-to process visually which I like because then I understand better how they do things and they go into more depth that way then the readings describe.
-1. modeling- figuring out the way to position the sculpture
-2. casting- using molds to first cast clay, plaster, and then marble for final product
-3. carving- bringing the sculpture its form
-4. assembling- pieces of the sculpture being brought together
2. How do the videos relate to the readings in the text?
-The videos and readings talk about the process of doing the art piece step by step.
3. What is your opinion of the films? How do they add depth to understanding of the topics: Sculpture, Installation, and Craft?
-The films go into the how-to process visually which I like because then I understand better how they do things and they go into more depth that way then the readings describe.
Comments
Post a Comment