1. Hyperlink the Blogs you reviewed into your Blog
mbartinquiry.blogspot.com
https://godfourbid.blogspot.com/
2. When looking at Project #1: (Elements and Principles), did you agree with the element or principle the artist listed with the images? Did you see other elements and principles in the images?
-Yes, I agree. I think she captured the elements and principles well. In some images, I did see other elements or principles with the photograph.
3. When looking at Project #2: Were there any images in the Peer Blogs the same as your own? If yes, what were they? Were the reasons the image was selected the same or different as your own?
-I looked for logos different from mine. This person incorporated religion and their social media name into theirs whereas I used my last name meaning for my logo.
4. Were there any images that your Peers selected that pique your interest now? If yes, what are they and what is your connection with them? What would you want to know about them?
-Some of the movement ones were interesting. One person had running water from a faucet as theirs.
5. What do you think about the process of reading your peers reflection? Do you find this to be a valuable in your learning?
-Yes, just because I was curious at the time of doing these projects how everyone else would do theirs.
6. Check your Blog and read comments posted by your Peers. Do you find their comments helpful?
-The comments are very helpful and supportive because I wanted to know how I did on this to others.
mbartinquiry.blogspot.com
https://godfourbid.blogspot.com/
2. When looking at Project #1: (Elements and Principles), did you agree with the element or principle the artist listed with the images? Did you see other elements and principles in the images?
-Yes, I agree. I think she captured the elements and principles well. In some images, I did see other elements or principles with the photograph.
3. When looking at Project #2: Were there any images in the Peer Blogs the same as your own? If yes, what were they? Were the reasons the image was selected the same or different as your own?
-I looked for logos different from mine. This person incorporated religion and their social media name into theirs whereas I used my last name meaning for my logo.
4. Were there any images that your Peers selected that pique your interest now? If yes, what are they and what is your connection with them? What would you want to know about them?
-Some of the movement ones were interesting. One person had running water from a faucet as theirs.
5. What do you think about the process of reading your peers reflection? Do you find this to be a valuable in your learning?
-Yes, just because I was curious at the time of doing these projects how everyone else would do theirs.
6. Check your Blog and read comments posted by your Peers. Do you find their comments helpful?
-The comments are very helpful and supportive because I wanted to know how I did on this to others.
Comments
Post a Comment