1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
-I wanted to make it sort of personal without incorporating my initials so, I used my last name. Ferro means iron in Italian so I thought I would use an iron hammer.
2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
-I had in my head to shave down my charcoal pencil and create this messy effect around the iron and use color around the iron to show power.
3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
-You can't shave down crayon and smear that as easily as charcoal.
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
-I don't think the videos helped as much as I would have liked but, it did give me a little bit of insight on what to do.
Comments
Post a Comment