1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?\
- I expected to do a lot of online exploring, projects, quizzes, and discussions and they were met.

2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting?
-Art can be described in a number of ways.   There is no set definition in my opinion because anyone could have the ability to create something.  Art can also be a number of things such as film, poetry, and music, not just paintings or drawings.

3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?
-My favorite artist before was Dali and it still is.  Although I don't agree with his political views, his artwork is incredible.  I love his surrealistic work and how connects that to real world problems.

4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
-I like how I could put everything off to the end of the week if I had a lot of other course work to do .  Of course, if there was a lot to do in this course then it got kind of intense but never anything too bad.  I've pretty much expected this throughout the entire semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog